Welcome to Postcards from Robin & Vicky Jo

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I have at last been seduced into the simplicity of blogging. All the years I've spent learning html coding and how to put up websites falls by the wayside and now I'm ready to blog my heart out.

Truth be told, I had stopped creating websites because it just got to be Too Hard. Do you know how much work it is to put something online that maybe a hundred people are ever gonna look at? It's Not Worth It!

So time to Go Blog. Go big, I say. Go Big Blog.




Click the button to join Postcards From Robin & Vicky Jo
and be kept posted about breaking blog entries and other important notices



If you click that link above, you'll be added to my Yahoo Groups list. That's the list that gets my Christmas cards and my little updates from time to time. You can comment on them and everything! I don't consider it spam... but that's your call I guess. ;-)

Of course, you can always unsubscribe whenever you want to... Better to have it than not, I always say.

[get this widget]

0 comments: